This course will introduce you to the Kianda no-code low-code platform. You will learn how to use the platform to quickly create digital business processes.
You don’t need to know how to code to use Kianda! No matter what your background is, this course is designed to increase your confidence and competence so that you can start to create digital processes to match your business needs.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover what no-code and low-code development means
- Become familiar with the Kianda workspace
- Outline the steps involved in creating a process in Kianda
- Devise a list of requirements for a simple process
- Identify how to use controls and rules in process creation
- Preview a process design and manage version control
- Create a dashboard page
- Use administration functions such as user management
- Recognise different ways of providing access security in Kianda
Within each lesson you’ll find a short video, along with text to guide you through a topic. There are 5 sections in the course, and each section ends with a short quiz to test your knowledge. The course ends with an End of course quiz and you will get a course certificate upon successful completion of the quiz.
There is also a set of exercises that we recommend that you do to practice your skills. The exercises in Kianda Foundation course – Basics provide instruction on building a maintenance checklist process from scratch. You will need administration access to a Kianda environment to perform these exercises.
The next lesson in this section will highlight what Kianda is and how it works.